MYLLS FRANGOULI’S

MYLLS FRANGOULI’S

Address:30rd IOUNIOU, DOXATO
Telephone:25210 66946
FAX:25210 67779
Email:milldox@gmail.com

 

The company O. and F. Frangoulis Co. was founded in 1927 by Philip Frangoulis. Back then the grinding was done with stones initiated by a diesel machine. In 1959 his son Demetrios Frangoulis turned the old stone mill into a  mental mill.
The excellent quality of flour, the taste for work and good relations with local residents confirmed the presence of the mill and made him one of the most powerful and competitive mills in the region (19 mills operating in the prefecture of Drama at the time) .
In 1993 the mill passed into the hands of the third generation, namely Mrs. Ourania Frangoulis and Mr. Philip Frangoulis, children of Demetrios Frangoulis. The same love and passion are still there, and this is reflected in the ever upward trend of the mill, which in addition to its uniqueness within the prefecture, enhances the local production of wheat, as the supply of raw materials is made exclusively from our Website.